Saturday, April 3, 2010

Market outlook for next week

Most likely to be a positive one both for SGX and HK since with the positive US Job Data on Friday. Which is also good for all markets...and myself haha.

With HK only opening for trading on coming Wed....I have 2 extra days to focus my attention to the market here. Lately I noticed some buying opportunities eg Biosensor and Oceanus for penny stocks and eg Swiber, SG Global and Midas for the $1+ ones.

I have about S$12K of free equities to play....so hopefully to make some extra $$$$ for the funding. As for Hengxin...looking like it may "rest" for awhile before running again. So...may be attempt to sell my holding.

1 comment:

  1. Confirmed ...it is a very positive week for both SGX and HKex but not for myself. In fact, I lost more than 30% of my CFD funding.

    ReplyDelete