Friday, December 25, 2009

2009 review

2009 to me....is a watershed year and at last, I am willing to go out to learn more about how to trade well and to make it as a "trader". Not just to give me...a passive income but to help me "grow" as a trader be it in forex and stocks.

After spending money to attend the courses for both...and also after do small live-trades for both with what I was taught from the courses, I found out that what they really teach is just very fundamental. For that level....doubt anyone can really made any money using them when trading. Yes...true, there are certain basic concepts used but truly if one is to really seriously want to be a so-called "trader" who can have a higher chance of winning...then one must be seriously attend more training or do more self study. Yes...there are lots of this self-help or self study stuffs in the internet for free. That is why....I copied quite a bit into my blog to go thru whenever I need to reflesh my thoughts.

My aim for 2010....is to make it a profitable for me as a "small-time trader" until I am out from my present job. By then...I should have enough experience to go "bigger" as a full-time trader. Frankly...I have got myself about 8 to 9 mths to gain this experience. After that....it is also like no choice but to make it "happen" or to die trying. Don't think.....I will change for a 9 to 5 job unless suddenly even what I supposed to learn also cannot "work". Remember...I have already said that I will have to die trying so it would take a totally different path to change my mind.

From my short experience using the system...I truly believed that with a proper plan and good money management, I should be able to make it "work" for me as a "trader". The only thing left is whether a hugely successful one or a mediocre one! For that, then maybe have to depend on my luck and fate.

2 comments:

  1. may god helps me....yes! I really want to be a full-time trader and also be a successful at that, meaning I can made enough to replace my present pay or more every month.

    then I will have time to do other things......to be a better father, husband and friend to my loved ones!

    and have time to do other charity works too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But for the present moment....my aim is to learn as much as possible and practise what I learn in actual live trade and to build up my confidence as a trader!

    ReplyDelete