Wednesday, December 23, 2009

X'mas and New Year soon

Wah...so fast this year! Nothing to look ahead....no much hope too but for short term, I am looking to my year-end 13th month AWS to add to the funding to make-up for last week's losses to stand-by for Jan 2010.

Hopefully I can be better off with my understanding of trading and that I can do a better job for a good return too.

Went to this Tuesday mentor session....and I am sort of being re-charged. Yes....at
least, Darren managed to get me on track again about the stock market as a whole and HK market especially.

4 comments:

  1. had this "down" feeling esp after my talk with wife and children. yes....I am very sad that I failed as a parent and father to inpart good "common-sense" to my children and wife. at the same time making them so dependent on me for almost everything except listening to me.

    they are wasting so much time and efforts doing all other stupid/silly things than to make a serious effort to just do the things to help out at home.

    yes....a strong belief in any religion by both parents is a important step in the right direction for laying down the basic of good up-bringing. without which...will open up conflict in future esp with all the funky stuffs in this modern time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must never be a religion as "no belive in religion or having no religion or being a free-thinker"

    Just to show....a man without direction in life.

    Any religion is still better than the above, as it will teach the basic concept of respect, ownership and pride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah....about my honey, guessed this too has come to the end of the road.
    so sad....but then what to do? Me....has lost whatever power left.
    now it's time to move on for me since I am already left "high and dry" and before I become a salted fish in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same for family....no more hope from the children to be of any help any time soon. Hopefully they wake up just to be a independent person and able to live as a civil member of the community....that is the most I can hope for.

    ReplyDelete