Friday, December 18, 2009

Why we do what we do, and how we can do it better

I guessed that's why the first and last rule of a good trader is to never blowup your account completely. Btw I am already down to my 70% funding level ( the bad result of the market correction and poor money management - greed )

Conclusion :
Learning from others who have succeeded in the path you want to take is great! in fact, it shortens your learning curve.

however, there will be a point of diminishing returns, in relation to the effort you put in to research and gain more knowledge.

the next step is to actually take real action. to have faith in your knowledge and take action. you will then face newer problems which can set you off in another quest of knowledge.

to fully master it, is the ability to give your gift and share it with the world.

know it. do it. live it.

1 comment:

  1. well....the other choice is to give up and call it quits. Guessed....that to me is never an option!!!

    Die, Die....must win back something, be it just a steady stream of passive income of 10% of my funding per mth which I feel it shouldn't be a problem since I can lose more than that in 2 days. Yes?

    ReplyDelete