Thursday, December 17, 2009

The start of my blog

Yes....I went to Waterloo Temple to pray pray and also to ask for guidance for my luck. Got a chaim see....No 2 and it was about the story of the baby whale.

POWER.....really understand what the story is all about esp in relationship with my stock / forex trading. How the baby whale is dependent on the mother whale and to better protect itself....it must swim in shallow water and not to venture too far out and away from the mother whale. Must always remember that since it's a baby, it has not enough experience to deal with dangers from other bigger fishes eg killer whales & sharks and men!!! esp from Japan hehehe!
In it....is the warning about losing money if doing any form of gambling /investment esp if have not proper understanding of the whole situation. And true....to it, immediately the Hong Kong stock market went south. In fact....I had time to react but I didn't do anything. In the end....I lost!

By today....I lost back what I made last week plus 20% more. Just in 2 days....lost a total of 28+% of my total funding. Well....at least, this made me realised that it is also possible to make the same if I do the right trade. One of my mistakes...was to open too many counters and that made it hard to monitor. The thing is....when the market turns down....even the good counters went down with it, yes...maybe in small %age. Same thing for up market....even rubbish stocks will go up too in bullish market.

Now that I understand this....I will do my trade accordingly to market condition for that day. Also to trade up to max 3 counters.....easily to monitor and to re-act accordingly to situation faster. Trading right is all about fast decision and no regret. In fact....if can trade with no emotion then, half the battle is won!

Now it's time back to the drawing board and to re-think what I should improve my trading better and to pick the right stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment