Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflections and resolutions at the start of 2010

For reflections....well, guessed I have to accept whatever happened from 2000 till yesterday 31/12/2009. Both my parents passed away after years of sickness....and yes!
it is sad to be an orphan but to see them suffer, I felt a greater pain in my heart as guessed I should consider that it is better for them this way.

Resolutions for the new year and new start of the decade - Yes, I want to be a good full-time stock trader and also equally good for forex trading too. What I meant by good? Good is the sense that I should do whatever it takes to be successful as a trader and make a comfortable living from it plus have time to do other activities....eg charity, go to gym, swimming, have a comfortable small home again....a car plus a healthy bank account for my retirement. I am not even asking to win back what I have lost in my past trading experience. Or...at least it can give me a passive income if I have other full-time job.

Please God....hear my prayers and granted me this wish, to be able to trade right and to be able to make a living out of it from now on.

1 comment:

  1. To learn all the proper ways to be a good trader plus the ability to make enough money for a comfortable life.

    ReplyDelete