Friday, December 18, 2009

Psychology of being in losing run!!!

Just in case you been wondering what I have done for the past 2 days, well, I have been losing consistently the past 2 days. And its been consistent losses for all my trades in total 6 counters.....and on Thu, got stopped out for 2 then on Fri the balance 4 too were swiped out. In total....lost about nearly 30+% pf my total funding. SHIT....another big black hole!!

What's More IMPORTANT!
But you know what? All this is not as important as acknowledging that I have dropped into a shit-hole and how I am going to dig myself out of it. This is probably what Seth Godin calls "The Dip" (hopefully I am at the bottom now). Actually I am pretty happy that I have been losing; else I won't understand how it is like to lose and then work it back profitable again.
Chinese got this saying, the deeper shit you r in, if you can get out of the shit-hole you will be stronger and in this case a more profitable trader!
So I am just going to keep on searching, keep on trading until all this turns around.

1 comment:

  1. Yes....I will be back again but with a different trading plan. I still have another couple of days to think thru what I really want for my new plan.

    ReplyDelete