Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday - 18/12

Kena killed again....HK ex index fell again by 185points to around 21300. I got 4 stopped out just for today....POWER! Now all already stopped out....I meant my positions which I opened on Mon and Tue. So all in....kena whacked by close to 38% of all my funding including my winning last week which was about 8%.

Finally decided not to increase my funding for now....just leave it as it is until maybe end of the month, since I have decided to move to plan B.

Plan B....to focus only on 1 or 2 stocks, max 3 stocks if market condition allows. The concept is to pick the best possible stocks and monitor for a day or two before deciding to trade or not.

Again.....read more trading game plans, the thing is this....some are easy to understand while others are not. In the end....still gotto learn as much as possible. Esp the "doable" ones.

2 comments:

  1. sad....losing is never good for the soul esp one who are trying to learn how to earn a positive income in the years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...2nd day in a row, the T3B trader is having up-dating problem.

    ReplyDelete