Thursday, December 31, 2009

Let's have winning trades from now on!!! HUAT AH!!

Yes....HUAT AH!!!! Let's hope that this is a good start for the coming year and decade esp for stock trading!

Whatever it takes to make the above happened....I must pay attention to learn and master the methods and to follow the rules to success!

Will go back to the basic of T3B trader's rule and method....plus to improve by fine-tuning the system to suit the situation for that moment as no one rule suit all trading conditions.

Went to Tuesday's mentor session and learned something from that too....esp for the fundamental view point that stated that we must follow the stock that can break peak or new high. At the same time....to set the stop-loss order as soon as the trade is confirmed done. The stop-loss sell off price should be strictly capped at max 8% of share price or lower. And to put a trailing stop loss whenever the stock price goes higher in order to protect the profit. Never to worry of selling off a bad stock even at a loss then holding onto a falling knife.

This week....I have better winning trade ratio. Win 4, loss 1....the trouble is that I didn't keep long enough to ride the trend or else I would have make back all my previous 2 week's losses. From this....I can sensed the possibility of making trading a full-time job if can keep strictly to the rule of the game. Same for forex trading too. What I learn so far, can be used for forex trading too. It is universal set of trading rules.....eg candle stick system, money management system, stop-loss in order to cap losses while to ride out the trend ( which I didn't follow - yes! I was trying to find a system that suit me ).

3 comments:

  1. Will have to be better understanding of picking the right stock for trades.

    Due to the limitation of capital....plus risk exposure, can only trade to max 3 different stocks for better focus and max out the profit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Tue's mentor session,I happened to be seated beside a younger fat dick-head. What a ass.....hole, shithead! He was so busy chatting away with the old aunties while the mentor was sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah already posted 66 times....and since I have another new trading link for trading stocks listed in the Dow. I should be looking for more in the month.

    ReplyDelete