Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 - a new year and a new beginning for me and my loved ones

Yes....I will make this a great start for new beginning for me as a "babywhale" trader at this moment to be a "killerwhale" trader by the end of the learning curve. No other choice if I want to make it as a trader. A trader that can make a comfortable living just from the trades and not just from doing a regular 9 to 5 type of job.

A trader who can provide the same standard of living or better for my family and loved ones. Plus the fact that I can have a oversea holiday at the end of every year the same for those professional traders and dealers. Maybe instead of the super high-class type, I am fine with just 3 stars standard ones to near-by Bali or Thailand.

I shall do whatever it takes to make this happened....to follow the rules! hehehe

1 comment: